Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfood
    • Oct 2008

Karl Lagerfeld Wants Haider Ackermann to Replace Him at Chanel When He Retires

Karl Lagerfeld at the helm of Chanel is a fascinating pursuit for bloggers — and one rarely based in the factual world. In print, the incumbent designer doesn’t flinch at the question. In an interview in Numero’s November issue, Lagerfeld replied: “I have a contract for life so it all depends on who I would like to hand it to. At the moment I’d say Haider Ackermann.” Lagerfeld has recently been enamored of Ackermann’s fashions, and had invited him to attend the most recent Chanel show. Ackermann reacted by saying, “What can one possibly say to such a phrase?! Such a compliment! Honored I feel, how can one not be?! In all honesty tremendously, immensely touched especially coming from Monsieur Lagerfeld.”
    http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fash...3385190?page=6
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yeah, saw that yesterday. Not a bad choice. Haider certainly gets a lot of attention these days.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎