X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Willow Smith

What do you think? I'm seriously scared, imagine of a world where sketchy r n b figures are showing off their cash while wearing the latest jil sander or something... Check out the 0:13 close up...
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...
  • syed
    • Sep 2010

Riri!! Which to those outside SZ would no doubt come off as a reference to Rihanna I'm sure all that hair whippin' can't be good for the neck/head?! Oh and the other Smith kid (Jaden?) that was in the horrendous Karate Kid remake wears Gareth Pugh in a Bieber video.

Now all I need is to do is become a singer and use the money to cop nice clothing. Although I have a feeling that money tends to be spent on drugs/booze/general partaying first, but you gotta break the mold.
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

what in the fug was that shit ? when the vid finally started playin i watched it for bout like 35 seconds before i had to turn it off . scared the shit outta me

Comment

• thehouseofdis
        • Jan 2010

It must be nice to have fantastically wealthy parents.

I prefer to whip it like this:

Last edited by thehouseofdis; 02-27-2011, 02:22 PM.
        THE HOUSE OF DIS
        embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• doldrums
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
          What do you think? I'm seriously scared, imagine of a world where sketchy r n b figures are showing off their cash while wearing the latest jil sander or something... Check out the 0:13 close up...

Comment

I like it! haha. it exceeded all my expectations.

Comment

well, they are in here. pff, can't afford riri? go wear your nobrand zipper somewhere else.

We got plenty of status symbols in this forum as well.

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

this whole zip idolatry is another reason why I think Ann is the best.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎