X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sassbrown
    • Oct 2010

Frocky Jack Morgan

I haven't seen this label on any previous listings, but excuse me if you have talked about them previously and I missed it. I'd be interested in others feedback on this guy/girl. They are an interesting line, with resurected, deconstructed items from recycled materials. There is a very interesting blog on thier website with poetic musings, investigation and creation of olfactory and literary research. They also produce a perfume based on pheromonal research and observation. There are some very interesting images on thier site, and if you have the time to read the blog, well, you just have to read the blog, its rather hard to describe. I haven't been able to work out if the line is produced by a male or a female as all postings are tagged only Frocky Jack Morgan, and there are male and female references in the blog. I'd be interested to know waht everyone else things of them.
  • sassbrown
    • Oct 2010

pics

These pics dont seem to be representative of their work on the website. I can only seem to find a way of uploading a link, not an individual image, so this is the website link:
    http://www.frockyjackmorgan.com/collection.html
    Its the whole concept that seems interesting, the blog, poetry, olfactory research, and some of the imagery on the website...

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎