• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Guidi x Layer-0

I wanted to share a new collaboration between Guidi and Layer-0 for Spring/Summer 2012. The capsule collection contains 4 styles of leather jackets made with soft horse leather, with details in cordovan.

The rider leather is so fucking amazing. I really want it.
    My photos, of course, don't do justice to the way the leather looks in real life.
    Attached Files
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

thanks for posting! first two jackets are ace. horse + cordovan details any pictures of the back profiles? thanks

Comment

• skinfade
      • Jul 2010

The rider jacket looks very nice! I really want to see it in person.

Comment

• Icarium
        • Oct 2010

Wow I like the second grey one a lot. Good job layer-0! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Sorry, kev, I did not take photos of the back :(
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• chomeo
            • Mar 2010

The grey leather looks really good! but I have a concern for the sleeves which look long also.

Comment

• Icarium
              • Oct 2010

I wouldn't worry too much. Given that the fit is a bit loose on the model you have to imagine the sleeves will be even tighter on the arms of person where the fit is spot on. This should allow for some nice stacking that will keep the cuffs above the wide part of your hand similar to how you can wear m.a.+ long sleeve leathers. For me, anyway, this is a feature that I like :)

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

The sleeves are quiet long and also unlined. I was ambivalent about that - they are less comfortable to pull on, but also feel cool and slightly fetishistic.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• chomeo
                  • Mar 2010

I do like the "stacking" look in the sleeves...no doubt! But stacking the sleeves with the cuff break at the end is less desirable. At least to to me.

Comment

• stereophobic
                    • Aug 2009

prices were quoted to be €2150~2250 for the jackets and €2490 for the coat, would be interested to see the response to this capsule collection in stores.
                    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎