• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBSCCP
    • Feb 2010

RO sleeveless shirt Gleam?! Sz. L-XL

Searching for exact the same one in L-XL

Think it´s from gleam? can anybody identify (maybe even tell me the code)

thanks
  • Wiggles
    • Sep 2008

could just be an unstable cotton u-neck? there are some tees with that neckline (or a similar one) in the collection arriving in stores now/soon

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

If you're after that exact one, you'll need to search women's Rick. He uses this blunted V neckline on the women's version of his muscle tee. The one he's wearing is pre-Gleam, by at least a season or two.

Color was unique to whichever it was – a murky dead-ish blue/grey.

I know because I have a gazillion of these – and this one's on my back more than any other. I snip my tags out so they don't show thru, otherwise I'd check the name for you.

Hope it helps!
      sain't

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Hey there,

This is likely close, if not exactly, what you are looking for.

Send an offer? They're a big consignment e-shop...

Good luck,

MBD
        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• BBSCCP
          • Feb 2010

thank you ladies!

I guess you are right about the women´s version. I just doubt that I´d find an equivalent to men´s sz. L-XL. must search for something sized 16+ then ;D

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

BBSCCP - no, no. They run HUGE. This one will fit a man easily - look at the dimensions. PtP 38"/19" or 48 cm. My basic Rick Ts and sweaters will easily fit most men!

MBD
            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

gotta love instant notification.

Yup, MBD nailed it. Those are them. But man, the ribbing around the neckline on that one looked so gargantuan, lol, that I ran & grabbed one of mine to compare. Conclusion: laundering a few times shrinks that shit right down! Mystery solved.

And after 700 hand washes, you end up with THIS gnarly mess.
              This is the color, BBSCCP, I thought Mr Man up there was wearing in your pic, but comparing from photo instead of memory says it's likely just black. So if it's just the style you're after, that'll be cake. Rick does these every S/S. And black is always on the menu.

And MBD is right: they do run huge. I always get 38s, otherwise it's like wearing a bedspread. They go up to 44, which may as well be a men's XL.

( I'm obsessed with these in the worst way. Shhh..)
              sain't

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎