• Show
Clear All
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

WTB BBS aw11 xs leather, Julius fw010 moto 1, RO SS11 xs coat

EDIT: adding a few more things rather than make new threads

Boris bidjan saberi leather from aw011

Looking for this jacket in XS:

I am NOT looking for the super creased/crinkled version. I am looking for the smoother, more rubbery version as shown (Thanks to BSR for providing me with the info). Will pay retail, just need to find the damn thing. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Will also accept the oiled lamb version (J1-F211), not at retail prices though.

Julius moto leather from FW010/11- Code 317BLM7 in Black

Need this jacket in size 1, as new and untouched condition as possible. Not interested in any other size or colour or other iteration of the moto collar.

This jacket:

Rick owens berger trench coat in silk XS
    Will also consider the cheaper cotton one, but mainly interested in the silk blend

Rick owens safari long cotton coat black size XS black
    I do not have an item code but it was from SS11. Looking for it in XS and in black. I tried quite hard to obtain it in the spring but neither RO London nor NY had it in stock. The cotton is very stiff and the jacket is fully lined. This is a picture (taken from the me gallery):

Also from this very last season the RO wool hooded coat in black (no other materials/colours) in size 46. RU2968
    If anyone knows where I can buy this for a non retail price.
    Last edited by Zenith; 02-05-2012, 12:14 PM. Reason: Added more stuff
  • andrewislasorad
    • Nov 2006

That photo is of oiled lamb, same version that Atelier NY and Archive SF. The reason why they appear creased/crinkled is due to Boris shipping method, which all leather jackets are balled up and wrapped in BBS garment bags. FYI, The wrinkles come out with wear.

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

That photo is of oiled lamb, same version that Atelier NY and Archive SF. The reason why they appear creased/crinkled is due to Boris shipping method, which all leather jackets are balled up and wrapped in BBS garment bags. FYI, The wrinkles come out with wear.
      Thanks, confusing stuff. We really need a decent BBS stockist here in London...

Also, do you know that this FW11 leathers are very very small ? size XL is very tight for me whereas I usually wear L in BBS... so XS should be for a vanishing body
      Understood

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Added one other item (even though I can't edit thread title), will pay cash/trades/whatever. Bout to possibly buy something pretty pricey so one more push before I do.

Comment

• Zenith
          • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍