X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

A THREAD OF ALL RICK OWENS FOR SALE

I had to make this for someone recently, so I thought I would post it here. PM for more information. For your reference, I am 5'4" 31.5-24-34 ~95-100 lbs (haven't weighed myself in a long time.)

Rick Owens for sale:
    1) Black Shearling Jacket NWT from AW 10 gleam, gift boxed. It is far, far superior to the current iteration which has some terrible shiny lamb - and no black version that I've seen for some reason. I am of two minds about selling still but; here's the back. Off-market for now.

2) the very popular RO blistered lamb/spandex leggings SS 2011 Anthem IT 38 (NWT) $1100? from $1750 - photo set here. Off-market for now.

3) AW 08 Patched Leather Shearling Jacket IT 40 condition: 9.5/10 (archive) (SOLD)

4) DRKSHDW denim/spandex leggings. Same as #1 but in denim. XS (NWT) $500, the first version XS, worn here. I've worn them about 4/5 times because they're too big for me around the hips. This pair is sold.

5)2 RO long Cashmere Sweaters one v-neck ($725) - fits XS - M, and one crewneck fits M-L, NWT $650 (Retail is $1350 each. XS is even a bit too big for me) (both SOLD)

6) blistered lamb dress that I wore once and never had taken in though it's too big at IT 40, just washed it and now it's a 38 - in perfect condition. I wore it in an early WAYWT. As you can see from the photo, it's big on me, hence the belt. I recently shrunk it and the texture remained true to its blistered self but it's a perfect IT 38 now. (off market)

7) two funnel neck Lilies tunica dresses, IT 42 is NWT, IT 38 is worn once, that I originally bought for clients. (42 still available)

8) and three DRKSDHW jean jackets - a) NWT first Exploder Denim XS, 9.5/10 condition b) first denim DRKSDHW jkt with leather sleeves lt. waxed denim with blistered lamb leather sleeves AW iteration w/ lining, Sz XS, NWT c) SS11 denim w/o lining and regular lamb sleeves Sz S. I just put pics of these pieces I took months ago in the RO garment archive.
    (I kept one and sold the other two.)

9) RO "Vintage Cashmere" and Lamb Skirt Halter Top/Dress, IT 42 - NWT from Crust. I'd meant to get this altered, but never did. Rtld $2200, Asking $900. Pics. (I'm not sure)

10) Rick Owens SS 2011 Limo V-Neck Sleeveless Tunic Top with Gathered Front with Crepe. Fabrication of Viscose/Wool/Silk is superior to its reissue in Naska in Viscose/Rayon. (NEW ADD)

Crepe texture with gentle slubby texture. It is a great piece for layering or can be worn on its own.

Rick Owens SS 2011 LIMO Viscose Wool & Silk V-Neck Drape front short tunic dress by MetroBulotDodo

His pieces are meant to fit more oversize of late. I usually wear IT 38 in Rick, which is its size, but this piece can fit 32 (me) to 34C.

Measurements
    Length: front hankerchief hem from 35"-38"
    Back Length: 30"
    Shoulder 11"
    Bust 36"

Asking: 645 USD NOW $380 including shipping and PP fees in US. $20 shipping outside of US.

Fair warning: the three I am most likely to take off the market are the shearling, lamb leather/spandex leggings and latest iteration of denim/lamb sleeve jacket. The goal is just to have fewer things - I'll probably sell a few and then take the rest off the market.

I have all the net-a-porter gift boxes, which is where much of these pieces are from and can pack as gift.

Cheers, MBD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:21 AM. Reason: updates
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

bump in the night
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎