X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Original Helmut Lang (Bigger sizes)

I figured since all of these are women's I might as well make a thread in the women's section.

-

Helmut Lang inside-out dress trousers. The most beautiful trousers I've ever seen. They're way too small for me, but I might keep them if they don't receive interest cos they look so incredible. Unlike the kind of boring men's version, Helmut takes the reversed concept to the next level on these super-slim fitting/super-long dress trousers, with an extra layer of fabric from the knee and up, multiple functional pockets cut in different assymetrical shapes and gorgeous origami-esque pleating below and around the waistband. These are very reminiscent of Gareth/Rick designs, both aesthetically and fit wise, and in my opinion they are an example of Helmut Lang at his very best. They were drycleaned once by their previous owner and are in like-new condition. Super rare.

The size is a women's 40, and the waist is approx 31" - TTS.

320 -> 300 USD or Best Offer

front / front better / back / side / interior
    fit pics 1 / 2

Helmut Lang hooded coat. A very futuristic coat from the women's range, in a tech cotton fabric. I was surprised by how similar it fits to Rick's coats; super-high armholes, ridiculously slim sleeves and a very roomy chest are. The pictures speak for themselves here, but some main details: two huge pockets on the front, an oversized concealable hood, buttons on sleeves, and my favorite: the two signature carrying straps on the interior can be reversed, so they look like a dramatic extension of the hood. A beautiful and unique piece, in a super rare size making it possible to be worn by men.

The size is women's IT 46, that runs small I think. The coat has some minor fading, but since the body is washable it could easily be re-dyed if desired (although it's nothing major, pictures make it look worse)

380 -> 350 USD or Best Offer

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
    Some better photos of a different version of the same cut can be found here.

Helmut Lang blazer jacket with straps. Another beautiful jacket that was originally women's, realized in a very smooth wool/silk gabardine. Unlike his men's blazers, this is much slimmer in the body and the sleeves, and the armholes are cut higher. Still, it doesn't look more feminine than a Julius or Rick blazer and could work by a size 44 or 46 guy. The shoulders are lightly padded, and the interior has HL's signature carrying straps, made from the same material as the lining. I love it, but unfortunately it's too small for me. Comes with spare buttons.

IT 42. The jacket is new, but with a small defect. There are some fabric imperfections on the left shoulder (pictured), which are barely noticeable when it's worn.

265 -> 240 USD or Best Offer

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
    Last edited by michael_kard; 11-30-2011, 01:07 PM.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎