• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

FS: Ann D Duffle/Weekend Bag

since this is technically a women's bag i might as well list it here
    Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post

I listed this bag about 3 years ago but then decided to keep it, however I haven't really used it since then so it needs to go.

I paid the retail price, 1200 Euros. Don't think any of these made it to sale prices. I also had the handles reinforced (see pictures) at Modern Leather Goods in New York, this alone cost $175.

I'm asking:
    800 euros shipped worldwide. Includes shipping with tracking and PayPal fees.
    725 euros shipped (with tracking) in the EU using a BIC/IBAN bank transfer. Can do PayPal in the EU as well for a bit more.
    I might be in New York in a month or two so you could pick it up in person, in that case the price would be whatever 700 euros is in dollars at the time.

If you need any additional pictures or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can't access PMs while I'm not at home so if you want a quick answer it's probably better to email me at ehrlich.christopher <at> gmail.com

--------------------------

For sale is this beautiful Ann Demeulemeester bag made of calf skin. It was officially released as a women's bag but I think it's fairly unisex. It can be carried or worn over the shoulder. Unfortunately, I don't use it often enough, so it needs to go.

The colour is a dark black, but it has a sheen when light hits it. The first photo is a fairly accurate representation of the colour.

It's adjustable on the side. On the smallest setting, it's small enough to just barely work as a carry-on (on Lufthansa and Air France, at least), on the biggest setting it's enormous and fits a ton of stuff. It's difficult to get measurements of the bag because the shape changes depending on what you put into it.

There are two inside pockets, one on each side. They're bigger than your average novel, but not quite the size of A4 paper. The outside pocket is big enough for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, or some keys and a pen.

I don't think I even need to mention that the leather is absolutely gorgeous and soft. The handles have a great texture. There are some slight blemishes in the leather, but the bag came that way and with this type of material it's pretty much impossible to avoid.

You can fit a lot of stuff in this bag. Here it is filled with a long & heavy coat, 3 pairs of shoes, 3 days worth of clothes and some cosmetics.

Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎