X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surver
    • Oct 2007

PAUL VAN HAAGEN

Paul Van Haagen identifies its style with those people in search of elegance in what they wear, and the ones that would like to distinguish themselves by following the ultimate trends in fashion. The product was born from a vaste research of materials and treatments, typical approach of artisans from the Marches: for example the washing process called “stone wash”, used to obtain an authentic vintage effect, and hand-brushed dyes.

• michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

These look quite blandly trendy to me. I see Prada/Prorsum x Guidi. Also, "stone wash"? Wow...
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Please Mister Kard, some respect for the classics. This looks like D&G x Rock & Republic for Seven for All Mankind in association with True Religion.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

Boys, boys, u should know better, its Trickers x All Saints
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Lol point taken. Anyway, I fucking hate those brands that have those stupid manifestos that proclaim some sort of generic sense of individuality like they're the only mid-range fashion-casual entity in the industry. They're all Italian for some reason, and it feels like there's a single individual behind all of their press releases and collection presentations.
          Last edited by michael_kard; 03-05-2012, 04:59 PM.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎