Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Junya Watanabe boots (size 39/40) & top (size S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • droogist
    • Sep 2006

FS: Junya Watanabe boots (size 39/40) & top (size S)

I accept payment by bank transfer or Paypal. Prices are in euros and do not include shipping costs or 4% Paypal fees. Items will be shipped from the Netherlands.

Junya Watanabe A/W 2002 cracked leather ankle-length motorcycle boots, size 39/40 - SOLD

Dark brown leather with a cracked finish. Very sturdy construction, Goodyear-welted leather-and-wood soles.

These have been worn infrequently and are in very good condition. The heels have been reinforced.

They're marked size S, but run huge. I wear a 37.5 and even with thick socks and inserts my feet are swimming in them. The insole measures approximately 26 cm and the bubble toe makes for a roomy fit. I'd say they'd work best for a size 39 or 40.

Last edited by droogist; 04-06-2012, 01:14 PM. Reason: sold

• droogist
    • Sep 2006

Junya Watanabe A/W 2004 striped cocoon top, size S

Sailor-striped cream-and-black wool jersey top with enormous cowlneck. It's a long tube with armholes at both ends, worn doubled. Subtle twisted-seam construction. The top is meant to be worn with the cowl pulled down to cover the upper arms, as shown (kind of) on the dress form and in the runway pic. It's possible to wear it with the cowl bunched around the neck as well. It's also possible to wear it in a single layer as a long tankdress. Yay for options.

The top is in good condition. There were a number of very tiny holes here and there that have been repaired (though not re-woven) - I've included a picture of the largest one. None of these are on the outer layer of the top so they aren't noticeable when worn; I've set the price accordingly nevertherless.

100% wool. Made in Japan. Size S.

Last edited by droogist; 10-24-2013, 02:27 PM. Reason: price drop

Comment

• droogist
      • Sep 2006

Boots on hold.

Comment

• droogist
        • Sep 2006

Boots sold. Additional pics of the top added per request.

Comment

• rider
          eyes of the world
          • Jun 2009

really great boots, i knew someone would be wise and get them. remind me of the tao ones.

Comment

• droogist
            • Sep 2006

Price drop on the top, won't go lower.
            Last edited by droogist; 04-08-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎