• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

All sold thanks.

ALL SOLDD.

Payment via paypal, and buyer to cover all fees.
    Items will be shipped from USA.

Interest Check on a high neck leather jacket from the current Boris Bidjan Saberi Spring/Summer collection.

One of his signature cuts in his signature leather type, this was first featured in the BBS AW11/12 collection, and though the leather type (BBS' oiled lamb) used is the same, I believe the difference in the SS12 variation lies in it being more true to size, and with a thinner strip of leather used for the sleeves. It is regardless, still a perfectly durable leather piece.

Fits true to size, thought its meant to be worn snug and slim. Because I packed on a few pounsd, t fits me very snug now, but should be fine once I stretch/break into it. Nonetheless, I figured to see if there is any interest before I commit into breaking and stretching into this jacket.

It is basically new, only tried on for 30-45 mins by me in my home.
    Size L and would fit a big 48-50.

S2S - 45 cm
    P2P - 53 cm (estimate)
    waist - adjustable with inner fastening strap.

Same piece as seen here on Atelier's websitehttp://ateliernewyork.com/designers/...eri/?pid=31819

Retailed for 2700 USD at Atelier, and sold out at most stores pretty much instantly. I'm not shooting for the moon here, so feel free to make me any reasonable offer.

If there's no interest over this weekend, I'll keep it, and start breaking into it.

Last edited by gnow; 05-01-2012, 01:20 PM.
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

sold

Now SOLDD shipped in USA, alittle more elsewhere.

Last edited by gnow; 04-29-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

Both sold. TY
      Last edited by gnow; 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎