Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Sruli Recht sandals (43), Alexander Fielden shoes (44) and CDGH+ trousers (L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • (((o
    • May 2009

FS: Sruli Recht sandals (43), Alexander Fielden shoes (44) and CDGH+ trousers (L)

Hi.

Got three items that I'd like to sell. Or trade if there's something interesting offered.

First up is a pair of Sruli Recht sandals from his SS12: Cast By Shadows. Made from horse skin and has cow skin soles. Made to order and retails for 780 Euro. Condition is new, only tried on since they're one size too small for me. Size is 43 and measures 27 cm in length and 10 cm in width. Comes with tags.

Price: 550 Euro shipped with shipping and paypal fees covered. obo.

Second I've got a pair of Alexander Fielden Philosopher shoes from a season or two ago. New as well. Size is 44 and runs fairly true to size, maybe a tiny bit big. Reason for selling them is that they didn't really work out for me as I hoped.

Price: 315 Euro shipped with shipping and paypal fees covered. obo.

Lastly a pair of Comme des Garcons Homme Plus cropped trousers from SS11. New with tags. Size L. Another experiment that didn't work out.

Measurements: waist: 44 cm, Thigh (just below crotch): 32 cm, Hem: 19 cm, Length: 87 cm.

Price: 215 Euro shipped with shipping and paypal fees covered. obo.

Send a PM if interested.

Best
    Oskar
    i've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • (((o
    • May 2009

In terms of trades I'd be interested in the following:
    Various Yohji things (size 3), Rick Owens (blazers, preferably the bomber blazer from naska in silk), stuff from Boris Bidjan Saberi, Geoffrey B. Small, Isaac Sellam, Guidi (clogs), Incarnation (clogs), LUC (farmers and scarf collar jacket).
    Last edited by (((o; 06-30-2012, 07:59 AM.
    i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎