X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

m.a+ / bbs / un solo mondo / julius outerwear: 46-48

Hi all, got some outerwear for sale for sizes 46 and 48.

1. m.a+: handstitched hooded leather coat

carbon dyed cow leather
    Spring / Summer 2011 (11Sii C15H-TIN)

Incredible carbon-dyed cow leather coat with handstitched detailing. Color is "carbon," a rich smokey gray with a beautiful aged patina to it. Color in pictures is true; 4th and 5th pictures are done w/ flash. Leather is supple, thin, and unlined. Two smallish pockets on the sides flush with the seams. Mid-length, and the bottom hem is cut raw. One of the highlight pieces of the spring-summer 11 collection by m.a+.

Tagged size 48, but runs a bit slim. Sleeves are long and slim and look great stacked a bit. Works well on a 46 or slim 48, but because it's worn open I can wear it as a regular 48 as well.

Measurements:

shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.25"
    armpit to armpit: 20.5"
    armpit to bottom hem: 26"
    outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 29.5"
    inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff): 22.75"
    bottom hem width: 21"
    body length (shoulder seam to bottom hem): 33.5"
    max total length (top of hood to bottom hem): 46"

Excellent, like-new condition. Comes w/ original bag and tag. Retail was $3,000+.

SOLD

Last edited by kompressorkev; 06-23-2012, 12:23 PM.
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

2. Boris Bidjan Saberi: oiled, waxed cotton asymmetric "trench coat"

oiled, waxed cotton (+ linen lining)
    Autumn / Winter 2008-2009

Early season "trench coat" by Boris Bidjan Saberi. Short stand collar that leads to asymmetric lapels and down to a diagonal button closure. It's styled as if it were double-breasted but has only one column of buttons. Alternatively, it can be buttoned all the way up to one side. No rear vent but it has the early BBS drawstring hardware to tighten it...that said, I like it best worn open. Coat is mid-weight with oiled, waxed cotton and waxed linen lining. There's not a lot of sheen in real life, I just used flash to draw out some of the detailing.

Tagged size M - fits a 46 best in my opinion, perhaps a slim 48. The cut is slim - the sleeves are fitted and the body is fairly narrow.

Measurements:

shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.5"
    armpit to armpit: 19"
    armpit to bottom hem: 28"
    outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 26"
    inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff): 19"
    bottom hem width: 17.75"
    body length (shoulder seam to bottom hem): 35.5"
    max total length (top of collar to bottom hem): 41"

Very good condition. Still has tag attached and no defects.

SOLD to a good home!

Last edited by kompressorkev; 06-23-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

3. Un Solo Mondo: lamb leather jacket

lamb leather
      Spring / Summer 2009

An incredible piece by Italian leather artisan Un Solo Mondo by Alessandro Mondini, who makes 100 handmade leather jackets a year out of his garage in Bologna. With 2 concealed snap-buttons, this could work as a peak-lapelled blazer, but it's cut like a slim leather jacket and in my opinion looks better with the lapels worn up. The jacket has been washed and tarnished so it looks beat to hell..not a subtle piece! Color is "eggshell," i.e. off-white with some tarnishing (see thumbnails). Lots of little details, like asymmetrical darting, slit cuffs, and buckled "pockets." The lambskin is incredibly supple, some of softest leather i've felt; it feels like glove leather. Lined in cupro that's dyed sky blue.

Marked size M and fits a 46 best, perhaps a slim 48. It's cut slim through the body, and the fit is flattering. Measurements are as follows:

shoulder to shoulder: 17.25"
      armpit to armpit: 18.5"
      bottom hem width: 19.75"
      armpit to bottom: 15"
      outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26.25"
      inner sleeve (armpit to cuff): 17"
      body length (shoulder to bottom): 24.5"
      total length (top of collar to bottom): 30"
      cuff opening: 5.75"

Bought new and barely worn. Retail was ~$2,200. Un Solo Mondo is an incredibly small-production company, and is sold at top boutiques like L'Eclaireur, The Library, Degli Effetti, H.Lorenzo, and The Archive.

Very good condition. Price is SOLD

Last edited by kompressorkev; 11-22-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

4. Julius: treated lamb leather 1-button coat

treated lamb leather
        Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 [goth_ik;]

Insane Julius lamb leather coat from the AW10/11 goth_ik; collection. 1-button coat made of heavy-duty treated lamb leather and lined in a grey cupro blend. Cut is long and slim (sleeves are very long), darting contributes to a flattering shape, but the emphasis on texture is what makes this tailored coat so killer. 2 exterior flap pockets, 2 interior buttoned pockets, slit cuffs, and a tall single rear vent that creates a great look with movement. Great combination of Julius's tailoring and hardcore treated leather outerwear.

Color looks like ink with a navy base. Not quite as blue as the stock photo suggests, a bit more blue/grey/smoke in real life. Item number 317jam39 - incredibly rare, rare piece. Sample, but fits like a Julius size 3 - i.e. a 48 most ideally, but perhaps a tall 46 as well.

Impeccable condition, new w/o tags. SOLD.

Last edited by kompressorkev; 11-22-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• darkbydesign
          • Sep 2010

Damn good stuff!

That BBS trench is my absolute fav trench and well worth it. Definitely fits tight b/c the Sz S fits me uber tight.

All three leathers make me cry that they are one size too big for me....they are all unique and priced nicely. Someone who's a size 3 / 48 is going to have a field day with this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎