X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CUTUP
    • Sep 2009

Fire Sale Rick Geo (xl) drkshdw jeans BIG DROPS

I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC stereophobic, hurricane08, dmash1080, loveless, smash, and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex, Carpe Noctem,lamboap, Alexey, pikkumedkniven, Canaduh0415,faye,pseudonym, loveless, endorphinz, BILLY,tomatous, comedyzedn,nullsleep, t-bone,Froberg, noumenos, docus, kuriz, nostromodo, TheThief,voice_on_tape,

I have numerous sales on Sufu under the same name, and loads of sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview. Shipping is encluded in the USA or Canada, international will be more

I have recently come across 2 items that have been brutal to find in my size ( ah the summer sales period) so these items must move so I can make my purchases before they are sold out

Rick Owens destroyed Suede Combat Boots 42 sold sold

These are like brand new, from crust, these where vibrammed, worn once and forgotten in a closet. Check out the pics, these are the tough as shit oldschool combats, and the destroyed suede is not easy to come by. I actually just sold these recently to a close friend, but he just lost his job, so to help out I am buying them back for the price I paid ( they sold for $600) and taking a hit

Dior Cotton Trench in Silver (52) sold sold

Great go to piece, every man should own a cotton trench. I just have a Lumen cotton trench that I wear over this, so it should go to a better home.
    Last edited by CUTUP; 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM.
    Originally posted by marco-von
    this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.
  • CUTUP
    • Sep 2009

Rick Geo wool ( XL) sold sold

Snagged this for a great deal, if I told you it was brand new, you wouldnt know any different. Offering it up for what I paid, and $10 thrown in to help cover the shipping. I am only selling this , as I finally found a turbo bomber in my size, this was purchased as a temp stand in in the meantime. Lots of promises of payment before, I completely forgot to bump it up again, so here it is in a new thread

Viridi Anne Leggings/track pants (4) sold sold

A cotton, linen, and poly blend, these are great. NWT. I love the fit, but I just cant pull them off. They are warm, and very breathable, great material

Attachment J shape (3) BNWT sold sold

Only selling to fund another purchase, just got them. They are a great staple pair of black denim, thats slim without looking like your testicles may drop
    Last edited by CUTUP; 07-12-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• CUTUP
      • Sep 2009

Drkshdw X-Ray Detroits (33) $110>$85

Received as part of a deal with mostly cash, these have been hand washed lightly, but never worn. Not my steez

Last edited by CUTUP; 07-03-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• RORORO
        • May 2010

those attachment J jeans are the best pair of denim i've ever owned, and are listed super cheap. someone should jump on them.

Comment

• CUTUP
          • Sep 2009

Thank you sir ^

Bumps, lots sold, need a fee more items gone to make my purchase. If you have offers, get at me

Just the drkshdw denim and the wool geo left
          Last edited by CUTUP; 07-02-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• CUTUP
            • Sep 2009

I apoligize for the quick bump, I assure everyone I wont do it again

Big drops on the last 2 items, I have another purchase from Darklands to make, and I need to cushion the blow a bit

I will not go lower on the wool geo, if it doesnt go I will not have a problem keeping it

Comment

• CUTUP
              • Sep 2009

Last bump guys

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎