X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

All sold

Boris Bidjan Saberi cotton double zip up jacket. Size XL.

Made of up of 2 layers of cotton, good enough to keep you warm in cool chilly nights. The weight of the jacket is a little substantial and heavy, but very breathable. Can be worn either through the thumb hole for a 'gloved' look, or without the thumb hole.

Worn twice, in like new condition. This will fit a true 50.

Shoulder is 48 cm
    Pit to pit is 55-56 cm

Pardon the creases in my images, the garment was only just removed from my luggage.

fit pics from verticelondon:

more: http://www.verticelondon.com/sweatsh...ped_sweat.html

more fit pics at Atelier:

Asking for 350 USD Shipped worldwide + fees

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Devoa shirt, size 50 in a greenish grey color.

This Devoa piece is from his last collection which his sizing labels follow the EU size. This is in a green grey color which is made up of 100%, but it is pretty substantial and not like a lightweight cotton shirt.

Bought from Lowrey sometime last year, this piece is a tad too small for me right now, and is a little too substantial for the Singapore heat. Hand-carved wooden buttons from the neck down to the torso, and on the cuffs completes the closure system, and finishes this wonderful piece.

As with all Devoa, curved anatomical seams can be found down the back, and sleeves. Perfect work shirt for the upcoming fall and spring.

Fits a 48-50, but probably best on a 48 view measurements for more information. Last picture shows the detail, and true color.

Measurements:
    S2S: 45cm
    P2P: 54.5cm
    Sleeve length: 69.5cm (curve
    Total length: 75cm (measured from top of collar)

Looking for sold

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
    Last edited by gnow; 07-14-2012, 09:20 AM.
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

Ann Demeulemeester shirt, size S.

Beautiful Ann D shirt in sz S, once again bought from Lowrey, but a tad too small for me.

This is made up of 67% cotton and 37% polyester, and is a lightweight shirt which is perfect for summer. Color is dark whitish/cream with light black stripes.

The shirt follows a subtle striped design with a super cool 'stripe-breaking' feature spotted along and in between the stripes; the stripes break away, discontinue, and continue again as it goes down the shirt. Third picture shows the details.

The shirt can be worn oversized like some of Ann's piece, or fitted (on a 48-50) depending on the wearer. view measurements for more information.

Measurements:
    S2S: 44cm
    P2P: 55cm
    Sleeve length: 67.5cm
    Total length: 74.5cm (measured from top of collar)

Looking for sold.
    Last edited by gnow; 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎