X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryantyj
    • Jun 2010

Omitir Concepts

Their most recent picture got my attention compared to their previous collaterals.

I came across the brand a few years ago and eventually buying one as i like the aesthetics as well as the price. I guess it was still very young a brand then but its always nice to see a label mature in terms of direction.

Thought I might share as I received a couple of pms regarding my bags previously.

• Prototypes
    • Oct 2008

Omitir Concepts presents Third Space

Aimed at creating a tangible shopping experience, consumers are able to have an insight to the label’s inspirations and process and first-hand experience in handling the products. Omitir Concepts strongly believe in the tactility that is obtained from contact with textures of leather hides and metal.

Third Space was held at Supplies & Company, a carefully curated retail space stocking design-focused furniture and apparels that is situated within the colonial-style building, Raffles Hotel Singapore.
    Last edited by Prototypes; 02-02-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• omitir
      • Dec 2012

Thank you SZ,

Here's an update of what we are currently working on:

RE-RELEASE : A limited range of our classic styles from our archive will be made available online. In this sale, you will find different models and leathers that are no longer produced.

We look forward to share more of our work with everyone here.
      omitirconcepts

Comment

• Michaels
        • Dec 2023

It's fascinating how their latest image caught my eye in comparison to their previous materials.

I discovered this brand a few years ago and ended up making a purchase because I appreciated the aesthetics and the reasonable pricing. It seems like the brand has evolved a lot since my initial encounter. Witnessing a label mature in terms of direction is always a positive experience.​

Comment

• Brandbe
          • Jan 2024

Cool bags)
          dataurl122287.png

Comment

• bettyking
            • Jan 2024

I like how your posts are full of useful information io games

Comment

Working...
            X