• Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

good pick up brian, should've guessed that you bought it =D</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• sea of stitches
      • Oct 2006

all you mens are looking very dapper.</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>More</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Bless</DIV><DIV>LUC</DIV><DIV>Rick Owens</DIV><DIV>Bless</DIV><DIV>Mikli (only in the pic, I don't actually wear sunglasses, never)</DIV><DIV>Adidas </DIV>

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

sea of stitches, the Chalayan piece looks great on you!! I love how you mixed it with the vintage bag....</p>

2000, just gorgeous. I didn't realize you are a model. [:$]
          </p>
          ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• deuxmille
            • Nov 2006

[quote user="laika"]

sea of stitches, the Chalayan piece looks great on you!! I love how you mixed it with the vintage bag....</P>

2000, just gorgeous. I didn't realize you are a model. [:$]
            </P>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Thank you Laika. I must say that I'm not really a model, it's just something I did a bit while in Tokyo. I don't feel like joining an agency in my hometown and doing it seriously for many reasons.</DIV>

Comment

• Buckwheat
              • Sep 2006

sea - love your chalayan top. you match it well.</P>

deux - great photos and outfit</P>

nairb - nice jacket...like your jeans too</P>

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

2000, I can understand that--being a model doesn't seem like much fun to me.</p>

But you look really amazing...that brutalist architecture is a very good foil for your looks. Is the coat Bless? I love it, especially in the pic where you are walking away....
                </p>
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• deuxmille
                  • Nov 2006

Being a model has actually been a lot of fun in my (fairly limited) experience. It's just that the agencies here aren't very great and I don't have any money to go elsewhere by myself at this point (would have to go to NYC I think). Plus I just got back home after six months on my own in Tokyo and I feel like catching up with my friends and staying here for a few events this summer.<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>The coat is Bless from last winter (they make the same each season). I like the angle in the pic in which I'm walking away too, it's vey redingote looking. Usually the flap isn't open that much.</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>BTW, here's the building from across the street.</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV>

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Excellent set of photos 2000! If I may, what brought you to go to Tokyo?
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• deuxmille
                      • Nov 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Excellent set of photos 2000! If I may, what brought you to go to Tokyo?[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>No particular reason, I just dropped out of music school and had nothing to do. Figured it was better to go somewhere than stay home at that point and I had never been to Tokyo. It was a lot of fun.</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV>

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="Casius"]Excellent set of photos 2000! If I may, what brought you to go to Tokyo?[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>No particular reason, I just dropped out of music school and had nothing to do. Figured it was better to go somewhere and I had never been to Tokyo.</DIV>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Love it! That's exactly how I am. Sometimes you just gotta try other things.</DIV><DIV> But it seems as though you were able to get a good gig out there, where you modeling before hand or was this something that stemmed from being in Tokyo?</DIV>
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• deuxmille
                          • Nov 2006

I did fairly well for someone my age there. It was though at times, but for bureautical reasons mostly. As for modeling I pretty much just started there, the second day I was in Tokyo someone "scouted" me, but I only did a few gigs here and there since I was too busy with other stuff. I got an agency only in the last two months when I had more time. I was in a weird situtation though so I didn't get as much work as I could have under different circumstance, but it was still fun hanging out with people from everywhere in the world. It was a different way to experience the city.<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV>

Comment

• djrajio
                            • Sep 2006

Glad to see that you're back home Vincent. Just saw your spread on this month's Fudge magazine here in Tokyo. It's the workwear spread right? Best of luck on all your future endeavors!

Comment

• deuxmille
                              • Nov 2006

Thanks Rajiv! same to you, of course :) I forgot to pick that mag up before leaving, how did they turn out? <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Oh and now, I miss Tokyo hehe.</DIV>

Comment

• baizilla
                                • Sep 2006

sea of stitches - what a beautiful outfit! <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>deuxmille - very nice coat, and great pictures as well.</DIV>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎