X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty76
    • Sep 2006

agnes b.

Just wanted to get some of you fashion people's opinions on agnes b. What is the general perception of the brand? My thoughtsare that they sell basic, high-quality items for a reasonable price (despite the whole no-sale thing)...

Here are some pics from F/W06 Menswear from www.firstview.com (Theshinny suit looks nice! rubber boots.. not so much)

• malek
    • Sep 2006

Re: agnes b.

I'm not really a fan of agnès b. cuz i think that the cloths she sells are too common... There's no research in her work, it's just too neutral. Reminds me of supermarket fashion...

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

My impression of her is that she fails to deliver in quality for the prices she demands in the US. I am sure that in Paris it's much cheaper and more accessible. I've tried quite a few times to find something in her boutique that would satisfy me, but just could not. I would go with A.P.C. over her.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

i'm glad to hear about the quality for price. i was looking at a few of her military jackets which i liked a bit. unfortunately they were more than i was willing to spend and they did not come in black, so i opted for apc instead.

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

seems to me that agnes b. has a little more style than the purposefully utilitarian a.p.c. - i haven't tried on any of her clothes so i can't comment on quality though. i've just walked through the stores in hong kong a few times.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎