X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

A stylezeitgeist store directory?

Could we perhaps start a store directory somewhat like the one on superfuture where we could list the store, their contact information, what brands they carry, location, a personal review of the store, etc? It would've been helpful for me to know all the stores in Japan while I was there that carried the labels I was after- I unfortunately missed out on some great shopping because I forgot that a certain store was in a city I was passing through. Perhaps it would be separate from the forums though?
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: A stylezeitgeist store directory?

[quote user="xcoldricex"]Could we perhaps start a store directory somewhat like the one on superfuture where we could list the store, their contact information, what brands they carry, location, a personal review of the store, etc? It would've been helpful for me to know all the stores in Japan while I was there that carried the labels I was after- I unfortunately missed out on some great shopping because I forgot that a certain store was in a city I was passing through. Perhaps it would be separate from the forums though?
    [/quote]

Yep, it's one of the things we are working on.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎