X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

FS Costume National red leather jacket and Margiela necklace

I wonder if anyone is interested in this very nice Costume National leather jacket. The colour is a little more oxblood, less bright red than it looks in the photo. The size is 52, but it looks about right on me and I am more of a 50. The sleeves, cuffs and waist are in very luxurious wool. I think I have worn it 4 or 5 times, so it's in excellent condition. The jacket came from the A/W 04-05 season as far as I remember (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and the original price at Harvey Nichols was over £1000. I will consider offers in the region of £200, excluding postage.

I also have one of the Margiela dice necklaces, unworn and in its original box, if anyone would like to make me an offer for that.

• dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS Costume National red leather jacket; Margiela trousers added

I'm bumping this up in case anyone is interested in these Margiela waistless trousers I am selling on Ebay:

Starting price is £29.99

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250037488026&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I'd take the word "like" out of the listing (and parenthesis too, actually) or the Ebay police will come after you.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dontbecruel
        • Sep 2006

Thanks! I never understood why some sellers get away with namechecking other designers in the title while others get shut down.

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"]

I'm bumping this up in case anyone is interested in these Margiela waistless trousers I am selling on Ebay:

Starting price is £29.99

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250037488026&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

[/quote]

Are these the ones that were sold on ebay about 2 weeks ago (there were two by the same seller)? I wanted to bid on them but I forgot. I could buy them off you outside ebay for the price you paid if you like. I just need to make sure they'll fit me as I'm more of a 29-30 than 30-31. What's your usual size?

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"]Thanks! I never understood why some sellers get away with namechecking other designers in the title while others get shut down.
            [/quote]

Ebay probably runs scripts at a certain time of the day and for certain names only (they will know dior, but they will not know margiela), maybe as little as once a week, so some people may get away. They will search for words "like" "not", etc.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dontbecruel
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]

Are these the ones that were sold on ebay about 2 weeks ago (there were two by the same seller)? I wanted to bid on them but I forgot. I could buy them off you outside ebay for the price you paid if you like. I just need to make sure they'll fit me as I'm more of a 29-30 than 30-31. What's your usual size?

[/quote]

Same trousers. I've emailed you.

Comment

• dontbecruel
                • Sep 2006

CoSTUME NATIONAL jacket is back up on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250044157545&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I also have a Jil Sander tanktop knit for sale. It's very nice but BIG.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250044232627&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Let me know if you're interested in either of these. While I have no bids on ebay, I'd be delighted to end the auction early and sell to SZ people.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎