• Sep 2006

Ann Demeulemeester Spring-Summer 2007 Showroom Pics

Hey all, here's a few pictures of what Aloha Rag purchased for next
    spring (sorry for the large pics, scroll to the right for the rest),
    it's on their blog as a pdf fileif you wanna DL it:

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Ann Demeulemeester Spring-Summer 2007 Showroom Pics

thanks drexl. could you link to the pdf?

Comment

• drexl
      • Sep 2006

Sure thing man, here's the link:

Ann Dem. Spring 2007 PDF

Comment

• kucejoe
        • Sep 2006

Cool, I especially like the white dress shirt with what looks like a super skinny tie (or is it a necklace?), either way it looks great. However, I could certainly do without drawstring pants. What I like most is how everything looks 'flow-y' and nonchalant while still maintaining a form fitting figure.
        Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Thanks for the pix, drexl. Nothing stikes my fancy except the assymetrical jacket in post 1. Ann is definitely going softer [:^)]
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

cosign. nothing interesting except the assym jacket.

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

Yeah, I agree, nothing really strikes my fancy, SS06 was stronger.

But then again that's only what AlohaRag purchased, maybe what LVR ordered is gonna be better[Y]

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

After looking at the pics more closely, I still think the fit seems very nice, but I agree that the items themselves aren't that interesting.

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

I personally liked this collection more than SS06 - but this selection seems a little underwhelming. Nothing I can really see that I'd want to purchase at full price, for now anyway.

Yeah drexl, I hope the selection on LVR will be better!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Monty76
                    • Sep 2006

i can just imagine the exquisite and light material that those tank tops will be made off.. cant wait to get my hands on one of them... i wanted a tanktop from SS06 becasue of the material but didnt want the paint splashes on them...

I like the black and white sneakers too.. much better than the expensive matallic ones from the current season IMO

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Some of this looks very cool, I especially like the two asymmetrical jackets and the crinkled navy blazer. Anyone know when Aloharag will put up the Ann D. F/W stuff on the site? I keep checking but there's still nothing. How much are the silver sneaker from this season? I've wanted a pair of metallic sneakers since Helmut Lang did them but I never took the plunge. I hope they're not too played out now, seems like every designer has done them at one time or another.
                      music

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]Some of this looks very cool, I especially like the two asymmetrical jackets and the crinkled navy blazer. Anyone know when Aloharag will put up the Ann D. F/W stuff on the site? I keep checking but there's still nothing. How much are the silver sneaker from this season? I've wanted a pair of metallic sneakers since Helmut Lang did them but I never took the plunge. I hope they're not too played out now, seems like every designer has done them at one time or another.[/quote]

They were in Dover Street Market (for some reason I have the impression that you are in London). I don't remember the price, but I'm sure they'll be quite expensive, as all of her footwear. As far as Aloha Rag, their response to that exact question I asked a month ago was "soon."

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kucejoe
                          • Sep 2006

Well, just a heads up, but Aloharag finally posted some Ann D. stuff.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]Well, just a heads up, but Aloharag finally posted some Ann D. stuff.
                            [/quote]

It's rather bland, no? The double breasted long coat is fantastic, but otherwise it's pretty meh...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

The long wool coat is fantastic!! The rest of the pieces look like really good basics which, if you need them, are completely worth investing in, given the quality of her stuff. I really love Ann and Dries for basics (in addition to other things, of course)--they last for ages.
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎