Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Dior Homme Orange Overdye Jeans sz. 31, Cloak Current Season Skinny Black Jeans Sz 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: Dior Homme Orange Overdye Jeans sz. 31, Cloak Current Season Skinny Black Jeans Sz 32

HI Guys, I'm selling a couple pairs of jeans from my closet. Prices include shipping anywhere in the world.

Dior Homme Orange Overdye Jeans sz. 31

-from VotC, worn a few times and pressed (this removed the gold paint on the inside black leather tag).

$295 shipped.

Cloak Signature Black Skinny jeans sz. 32

-current season. Purchased at Barney's about a month ago and worn precisely once. These are the ones shipped back to the main store and don't go on sale! The details are really beautiful and solid. The legs are SLIM. The pockets, fly and edges are all reinforced. The quality control on these seems to be quite good!

$295 shipped.

Of course I can take more photos and any specific ones you'd like!

PM or e-mail (albert.y.huang@gmail.com) me if you're interested!

Cheers,

Albert

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: Dior Homme Orange Overdye Jeans sz. 31, Cloak Current Season Skinny Black Jeans Sz 32

One of my Dior's also had the writing come off the leather tag. Annoying!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: FS: Dior Homme Orange Overdye Jeans sz. 31, Cloak Current Season Skinny Black Jeans Sz 32

Orange Overdyes have been sold.

Cloak skinny jean price reduced to $265!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎