X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

WB: Y's For Men/Yohji Yamamoto knitted tube sweater

I can't find a picture of what I'm looking for anywhere, but maybe I can describe it so you can all keep an eye out for me...

Last winter (AW05/06) Yohji sold some really interesting knits. They were a tube shape, kind of like a woman's boob tube, with no sleeves and no neck, the same width at both ends.
    There were versions of this design in both the mainline and the Y's collections. It sounds strange I know but it looked great worn with a shirt with rolled-up sleeves underneath. It came in plain navy, black and in a couple of patterned black and white designs. Most (maybe all) of them have hand-wamer pockets in the front.

I persuaded myself when I was in Tokyo last Christmas that I didn't really need something so inpractical. I've regretted it ever since. I'm sure not many people will have bought such an eccentric design, so there must be loads of them going begging somewhere on this planet. Never seen one on ebay or on Yoox though. This winter would be a much happier one for me with a Yohji male boob tube so any help would be much appreciated!

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎