Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louis Vuitton S/S07 Women's Wear (Shoutout to HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty76
    • Sep 2006

Louis Vuitton S/S07 Women's Wear (Shoutout to HK)

Anyone from Hong Kong recognize this bags?

Oh MJ you are such a kidder...

i wonder how much he is going to charge for them ahhaah....

• dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

Re: Louis Vuitton S/S07 Women's Wear (Shoutout to HK)

I don't know about Hong Kong, but you can get these shopping bags in every provinicial food market in every town in France. I agree that it's an incredible cheek. So ridiculous you almost have to take your hat off to him. Except that the original plastic weave bags actually look better than this horrible pastiche.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Louis Vuitton S/S07 Women's Wear (Shoutout to HK)

[quote user="dontbecruel"]I don't know about Hong Kong, but you can get these shopping bags in every provinicial food market in every town in France. I agree that it's an incredible cheek. So ridiculous you almost have to take your hat off to him. Except that the original plastic weave bags actually look better than this horrible pastiche.
      [/quote]

Yea, you can get them everywhere. I don't think this is funny, though - Marc always tries to pass himself off as so sophisticated and artsy - this is too crude. Maybe he wants to be the Andy Warhol of fashion. Well, I hate Warhol, too.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎