• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Wishlists!

I thought we could share what we want to buy this season (or stuff you are hunting for from earlier seasons).

My Birthday wishlist (far, not until December, but I am not buying any big ticket items till then):

Cropped black wool pants by Ann Dem (I am also posting them in white, only because you can see them better)

Carpe Diem boots with the zipper in the back (does anyone have boots that zip up in the back? are they comfy? i always get the feeling that they will give you blisters in the back of the foot). I don't have the picture, but if anyone cand find it, I'd appreciate it.

That's it - short and sweet.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Jochan3000
    • Sep 2006

Re: Wishlists!

I would love to have this Raf Simons sweater:

UNfortunately it seems impossible to get hold of in my size(44). I know thas DSM carries it but they only carry size 48 and larger.

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

Cdiem Leather shirt in a deep rich, purplish black. (can't beleive i let one slip through my fingers a few weeks ago [:(]) or a Linea leather shirt (can't believe i let that one go too)

Cdiem undyed? pigskin motorcyle jacket

Lmaltieri wool pants

Poell Wool gray overlock blazer (I'd settle for cotton too) and other overlock goodies.

Poell Fur lined boots or wrap around boots

Visvim FBT elk in black.

some to be determined heavy slim fitting winter coat.

think those are at the top of my list for now.

faust, i have cdiem back zip boots and they're fine, haven't gotten any blisters in the back, there's a flap of leather that covers the zipper on the inside. they're very comfortable and supportive since the back is really shaped to your foot.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

This jacket and these shoes....neither of which have much chance of coming true, unfortunately. [:(]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

those shoes are very sexy, in that covert way the girl with the glasses is sexy. were they ever produced?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Yeah, that's my kind of sexy.

I don't think they were produced, no. But I heard from droogist that the fall shoes were all spectacular, so these are kind of a stand in for "a pair of chalayan shoes." They are gorgeous though--wish i could have them.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• droogist
              • Sep 2006

^ Alas no, the runway shoes were not produced.

laika, I can't imagine it would be so hard to track down that jacket, as it seems to be one of the more popular items in the collection. Since NYC is now out of the question, try calling Ikram in Chicago - they carry Chalayan and it wouldn't surprise me if they bought that jacket.

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

hmmm...good idea. How much was it at colette, btw?

Comment

• droogist
                  • Sep 2006

^ I didn't check the tag, sorry, but during the buying season I did see the price list for the entire collection and on the whole it is quite reasonable.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

thanks droogist. I contacted Ikram--they are not stocking it. [:(]

But they are sending me pics of what they did stock, so perhaps there will be another jacket.

Comment

• droogist
                      • Sep 2006

^ Oh bugger, sorry to hear that...I hope you see something you like.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jochan3000"]

I would love to have this Raf Simons sweater:

UNfortunately it seems impossible to get hold of in my size(44). I know thas DSM carries it but they only carry size 48 and larger.

[/quote]

try looking at japanese sellers- they probably sell most of the 44's to Japan :)

Comment

• Agent L
                          • Sep 2006

This jacket and these shoes....neither of which have much chance of coming true, unfortunately. [img]/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

Very sexy indeed Laika. Love how the bottom most part of the sole sort of mirrors the main sole. And based on the Dries shoes you got, I can totally see these right up your alley. Hope they find a way to you.

Comment

• Agent L
                            • Sep 2006

Cdiem Leather shirt in a deep rich, purplish black. (can't beleive i let one slip through my fingers a few weeks ago [img]/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]) or a Linea leather shirt (can't believe i let that one go too)

I might be able to help you out there coldrice. I have the CDiem deep purple black leather shirt. It's a size 5 that I dunked in super hot water and dried it in a tight ball and now it fits like a 3. Has a completed different aesthetic now, all wrinkled with collar and cuffs deformed. Really neat effect. I'll send pics if interested.

Comment

• djrajio
                              • Sep 2006

It's available here in a 44. Yes its a Japanese site.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎