X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Neil Barrett S/S 07

The collections are up at the website: www.neilbarrett.com. Can't post pics unfortunately, since it's in flash....perhaps someone more technologically adept could do so?

The womenswear looks great!

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Neil Barrett S/S 07

I may get an ass-beating for this... but I always thought that some of Neil's stuff was quite nice. I like his military styled coats... and Louis Boston actually does a decent buy of Neil Barrett. Of course, 95% always makes it to sale haha. I may have to hit them up for a NB army green parka.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]I may get an ass-beating for this... but I always thought that some of Neil's stuff was quite nice. I like his military styled coats... and Louis Boston actually does a decent buy of Neil Barrett. Of course, 95% always makes it to sale haha. I may have to hit them up for a NB army green parka.
      [/quote]

I think Neil has his moments, and actually I quite like his womenswear! I am still upset about having to return that herringbone short coat I bought. (Sighs) one must be disciplined.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rach2jlc
        • Sep 2006

I like his stuff also but it seems far too similar from season to season. I like a designer who has a particular aesthetic, but his just seems almost repetitious. Luckily, I like the design overall so that keeps me looking, but conceptually I tend to like designers who vary things up a little from time to time.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎