X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: Lots of items....

Hi guys, so I've begun a mailing list of items that I have for sale and what will be coming in. Due to the nature of the brands' availability/rarity I don't have too much control over what comes in, but I try to bring in the most interesting items.
    I've attached the first mailing list here, if you'd like to get emails from me on new items as they come in (would be every few days) please just pm me or drop me an e-mail with your address and I'll put you on the list.
    I'll be adding various CCP, Ann, and Rick as I expand slowly. In the near future, this mailing list will culminate in an online store.
    Talk to you all soon!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    This will be the first mailing list of difficult to acquire pieces from Dior Homme, Carpe Diem, Cloak, and soon will include many other beautiful brands that just don't ever show up online!
    Here's a list of what is in stock corrently. In the coming weeks there will be many more items, and in the near future, an online store will be launched!

In stock:
    Dior Homme Red Collection denim jacket with contrast stitchwork sz. 52 (fits like a 50 as it is early collection)- $225
    Dior Homme Strip Signature ripped denims Sz. 33- $625
    Dior Homme Red Collection black dress pants sz 46- $225
    Dior Homme VotC Collection Dark Gray 1-button suit Sz. 52 (gorgeous!)- $825
    Dior Homme Luster Collection Neon Blue Hoodie Sz. M- $675
    Dior Homme S/S 05 Sea Foam Green Voile Tuxedo Shirt Sz. 40- $285
    Dior Homme Follow Me Black Whiskered jeans Sz. 32- $375

Carpe Diem black cotton pants Sz. 3- $500
    Carpe Diem shadow striped black/maroon wool pants Sz. 3- $500
    Carpe Diem dark gray heavy canvas salt wash pants Sz. 3- $500
    Cloak Signature black skinny jeans sz. 32- $285

Coming Soon:
    Dior Homme last season white sneakers with strap detail- Sz. 40- $300
    Dior Homme s/s 05 white leather and mesh sneakers- Sz. 40- $300
    Dior Homme VotC UNRELEASED black wool and leather overcoat- Sz 46- $900
    Dior Homme black painted blue whiskered jeans sz. 33- $375
    Dior Homme black painted blue whiskered jeans sz. 32- $375
    Dior Homme black whiskered jeans sz. 33- $375
    Dior Homme black skinny tie with single bead stripe down the center- $205 SOLD
    Dior Homme black lurex skinny tie- $205
    Dior Homme Luster collection skinny belt- $250
    Dior Homme Strip collection skinny belt- $250
    3 Dior Homme ties (2 solid colored ones, 1 red/black/white striped)- $125 each

Please let me know if you'd like photos and measurements of any of these. I did not attach them here to minimize clutter. I can of course take many photos of what I have in stock, and I have at least one photo of each of the items that are on their way to me.

If you are interested in an item, please let me know soon. The mailing list is quite large and items are sold in a first come first served basis.
    I have a limited ability to source out some items for those that are looking for something in particular. It may take a while but I've been decently successful in the past.
    As items get sold, I will send outupdated lists along with notices about new stock that has arrived.Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would no longer like to receive these mailings.

Looking forward to doing business with everyone!
    -Albert
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎