PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Men's Fragrances for Sale

rach2jlc
10-27-2006, 09:41 AM
SOLD, Thanks!</p>

Faust
10-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Dang, and I thought I had a lot! Actually, this gave me an idea, I am going to start a cologne perfume thread!

rach2jlc
10-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Good idea, Faust. Many of us here have similar fashion tastes, so it will be interesting to see if our noses are similar as well. I used to frequent Basenotes forums, but in the past six months (I don&#39;t if it is just endemic in our culture or what ((cough, cough, TFS))) the threads became really vacuous, like &quot;what other scents smells like Clinique Happy?&quot; or &quot;Why I love Liz Claiborne &#39;Curve&#39;.&quot; No thanks. ;)</p>

Anyway, in case you thought I was exaggerating, here&#39;s a pic of my closet. That&#39;s not all, either; there&#39;s more fragrance in the bathroom... (so, PLEASE buy some of those above and help me clear some room.)</p>

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/rach2jlc/DSC01840.jpg</p>

xcoldricex
10-27-2006, 05:16 PM
hmm yatagan is tempting. i enjoy l&#39;anarchiste... bit wary of the celery smell though.

xcoldricex
10-27-2006, 05:18 PM
haha looks like we have some of the same stuff just a quick look shows jazz, opium, vetiver, a few bonds...

rach2jlc
10-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I like the YSL stuff; for a mainstream house, I find their fragrances to be pretty interesting. It&#39;s just too bad that the new YSL Homme is really bland. Vetiver, too, is really interesting, but my favorite Guerlain is probably Coriolan. Too bad they discontinued it a few years ago.

As for the Bonds in the pic, there is New Haarlem, Riverside Drive, and West Broadway. There are some more fragrances in my bathroom (like Bond&#39;s Fire Island and a bunch of L&#39;artisan)...</p>

Anyway, I still have the Yatagan available... if you want it, just let me know. Or, if you see something you&#39;d like to trade, just let me know. I&#39;m always open for more fragrances, haha.</p>