• rach2jlc
    • Sep 2006

Assorted Men's Fragrances for Sale

SOLD, Thanks!

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Assorted Men's Fragrances for Sale

Dang, and I thought I had a lot! Actually, this gave me an idea, I am going to start a cologne perfume thread!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rach2jlc
      • Sep 2006

Good idea, Faust. Many of us here have similar fashion tastes, so it will be interesting to see if our noses are similar as well. I used to frequent Basenotes forums, but in the past six months (I don't if it is just endemic in our culture or what ((cough, cough, TFS))) the threads became really vacuous, like "what other scents smells like Clinique Happy?" or "Why I love Liz Claiborne 'Curve'." No thanks. ;)

Anyway, in case you thought I was exaggerating, here's a pic of my closet. That's not all, either; there's more fragrance in the bathroom... (so, PLEASE buy some of those above and help me clear some room.)

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

hmm yatagan is tempting. i enjoy l'anarchiste... bit wary of the celery smell though.

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

haha looks like we have some of the same stuff just a quick look shows jazz, opium, vetiver, a few bonds...

Comment

• rach2jlc
            • Sep 2006

Yeah, I like the YSL stuff; for a mainstream house, I find their fragrances to be pretty interesting. It's just too bad that the new YSL Homme is really bland. Vetiver, too, is really interesting, but my favorite Guerlain is probably Coriolan. Too bad they discontinued it a few years ago.

As for the Bonds in the pic, there is New Haarlem, Riverside Drive, and West Broadway. There are some more fragrances in my bathroom (like Bond's Fire Island and a bunch of L'artisan)...

Anyway, I still have the Yatagan available... if you want it, just let me know. Or, if you see something you'd like to trade, just let me know. I'm always open for more fragrances, haha.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎