X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tafkap
    • Oct 2006

Rare Customers Own Property pictures

These pictures are from the Autumn.Winter 2005 collection presesnted in London. I scanned them from the Collections lookbook. Sorry I don't have them all yet, but these are what I had on my jumpdrive and thought they were worth sharing. This is the collection that made me realize Sabine is a highly underrated designer. I would love to own some of her pieces. In my opinion this was her best collection and ranks up there with some of my favorite of all-time, any designer. Two pictures..click to enlarge.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Rare Customers Own Property pictures

i'm not familiar with this label. could you give some more history on it?

Comment

• Tafkap
      • Oct 2006

Re: Rare Customers Own Property pictures

from British Fashion Council:

Customers own Property

German born Sabine Braeuninger started Customers own Property in 2002 after graduating from Central Saint Martins. Since then she has established her brand on a firm foundation of sales and her collections have been presented at the Royal Academy as part of the On|Off6 programme during LFW. Her collections draw from the workaday world, the everyday and the absurd. Her signature style is defined by sloppy mannish tailoring and misshapen silhouettes that complete and edgy and sophisticated look.

From what I understand her pieces are only available in a couple of stores. I'm not sure which ones, I emailed her through her website and she said it is not availbale anywhere online. Theyre very hard to come by, I know that much. I am pretty sure she presents every year during London Fashion Week.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎