• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

FS: 45RPM Sorahiko jeans, sz. 32

As many of you know I bought these on Ebay. I dont quite like the way they fit on me (the legs are a bit looser than I like), so much to my dismay I have to let them go. The jeans are black color, selvage denim, in immaculate condition, szie 32 waist (spot on) and size 32 inseam. I am looking for $225 shipped in the US, which will basically cover my costs + PayPal fees. These jeans cost around $350 new.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: 45RPM Sorahiko jeans, sz. 32

oh no :( guess you'll have to go for jomons then ;)

Comment

• Spike
      • Nov 2006

Did you size down at all? I've sized down 2 inches and got a nice, slim fit. Apparently they will stretch a lot as they get worn, so they would have ended up even further from your desired fit... I would suggest a trade (mine are 30 and I'm actually a 32) but then I'd end up with the same problem! If you can come across them there are the Sorahiko Slims, but I personally favour xcoldricex's suggestion that you go for Jomons... =)

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

I would also suggest throwing these up in the supermarket at SuperFuture if you haven't already. That seems to be the community for really hardcore denim heads at the moment.

edit: err... never mind.
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎