X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agent L
    • Sep 2006

FS: Cloak Fall 04 Leather Jacket (RARE)

For sale is one of the most coveted jackets designed by Cloak. The Fall 04 Collection that is regarded as his finest collection by many. When production numbers were low and pieces hard to find. With sadness I have decided to let one of my favorite jackets go up for sale. Size M. Black. Actual Runway sample so it has finer leather and trim and obviously sewn by hand. asking $800. Removable hood that has collar that when folded zips together. Please call 917-420-4055 if interested or with any question.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: Cloak Fall 04 Leather Jacket (RARE)

emailed you.

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

Re: FS: Cloak Fall 04 Leather Jacket (RARE)

[quote user="Agent L"]

For sale is one of the most coveted jackets designed by Cloak. The Fall 04 Collection that is regarded as his finest collection by many. When production numbers were low and pieces hard to find. With sadness I have decided to let one of my favorite jackets go up for sale. Size M. Black. Actual Runway sample so it has finer leather and trim and obviously sewn by hand. asking $800. Removable hood that has collar that when folded zips together. Please call 917-420-4055 if interested or with any question.

[/quote]

Is it the assymetrical leather jacket? That must be the very sample I tried on at the showroom that season! It fits like a small, doesn't it? Ah, I miss Robert & Danny being part of Cloak...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎