X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • butbeautiful
    • Sep 2006

double identity

stumbled across this brand. how are they like? the sizing and pricing?

http://www.shoe-shop.com/icat/m10706
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: double identity

bakla will enlighten you (I beleive they run large and are not very expensive).
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• minomni
      • Oct 2006

i have the double buckle ones in white. they have a very slim profile but use a very wide lacing system, which makes the whole shoe look wide. the leather is thick and soft, mine have grey distressing throughout. pretty good quality for the price [$145]. they fit true to size from my experience.

Comment

• onemancult
        • Dec 2006

I have two of the double buckle models, one in a blue and white pattern and the other in a white leather/blue suede/red tartan print. The quality is pretty good, my two pairs have held up over abouta year and a half just fine.

They do run a little large, but sizing down typically ends up with them feeling a little tight, particularly around the big and little toe- I personally don't mind this, so I bought mine one size down.

Comment

• massymas
          • Dec 2006

saw these on sale at fred seagal for 25 bucks or less.

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

They run true to size but I felt they looked too wide, as minomni stated. I returned the double buckle versions (which I would have loved to own had they worked out) because my feet looked like platypuses (platypi?).

Comment

• threerepute
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

They run true to size but I felt they looked too wide, as minomni stated. I returned the double buckle versions (which I would have loved to own had they worked out) because my feet looked like platypuses (platypi?).

[/quote]

and i, in turn, picked them up. my friend said they looked like a straight jacket for feet, but i love them.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎