X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • implicit
    • Sep 2006

Wallet question

i almost posted this in "yes or no" but, as it's really more of an "either or" sort of question so i made a new topic.
    so i'm really torn between two wallets and i thought, since you guys are pretty darn good at this sort of thing, that i'd see what your opinions are.

so, which do you like better:

ma+

or

julius

they're both right around $300, so the price difference doesn't matter.

so, please help this indecisive guy out.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Wallet question

this would fit in yes and no fine. they both function entirely differently so you should consider how you like your wallet to work. one requires you to unwrap it and has a button that sticks out, the other is just foldable and is not a stiff wallet and it also doesn't hold bills in a conventional manner.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: Wallet question

CR is precisely right.

That button is easily going to wear a hole in the back pocket of your jeans.

The MA+ wallet (what I carry now) is nice and flexible and soft. The only thing is, bills don't fit in lengthwise without having a little bit sticking out when it's closed. I fold my money in half and tuck it into the bottom of the long flap portion with cards/receipts in the other 3 card sized pockets.

I'd go with the MA+ wallet just because of the hole-wearing issue and the leather is the best you'll ever see/get.

Both require a bit of manipulation to get at your money (unfolding the folds vs. unwrapping the cord so that's not a big issue.

Amadei all the way!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎