X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JaridRose
    • Jan 2007

Peachoo+Krejberg

Does anyone have an opinion on Peachoo+Krejberg? This picture has seen better days but it is what introduced me to them. I like their menswear but don't really know how great they really are.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Peachoo+Krejberg

Mystery brand. Don't know where they came from or where they are going. They seem to want to be a cross between Yohji Yamamoto, Carpe Diem, and Paul Harnden. I can't place them. I haven't bought any of their style, because I never like it enough. I am not crazy about the fabrics they use, el cheapo for what they are trying to charge. It seems to me that with the niche market for Arte Povera in fashion some people think that if they make something with a raw edge it will sell itself.

The funniest moment in retail was when Saks carried their menswear for one season. They put it in between John Galliano and DSquared. Some cool stores carry them, IF in New York, Pollyanna in the UK.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• baizilla
      • Sep 2006

They've sent us their lookbook for S/S 07.. and honestly, it doesn't see very convincing... a couple of long wrinkled jackets in off-white.. (similar to the ones from Ann SS06).

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="baizilla"]They've sent us their lookbook for S/S 07.. and honestly, it doesn't very convincing... a couple of long wrinkled jackets in off-white.. (similar to the ones from Ann SS06).[/quote]

Who is us, baizilla?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• baizilla
          • Sep 2006

I work for a store in Copenhagen called ParisTexas. ( www.paristexas.dk )

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="baizilla"]I work for a store in Copenhagen called ParisTexas. ( www.paristexas.dk )[/quote]

Oh, cool! I didn't know that. Do you know where P+K are from? I thought they are Danish.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

If anyone is interested in the line, I just noticed that LVR carries them
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• baizilla
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="baizilla"]I work for a store in Copenhagen called ParisTexas. ( www.paristexas.dk )[/quote]

Oh, cool! I didn't know that. Do you know where P+K are from? I thought they are Danish.

[/quote]

One of them are from Tibet, and the other is Swedish (I think I've heard someone mention that.. but I'm not sure).

They use the same showroom as Number (N)ine and wooyoungmi... so I managed to see some pictures of the clothes up close, instead of those lookbook pictures, it was very well made, but it somehow still didn't convice me.

Comment

• sea of stitches
                  • Oct 2006

The store I used to work for carries the women's line. The sizing
                  is quite generous. The pieces themselves are somewhat
                  mediocre. nothing fancy about the fabrics, made well enough,
                  designs are okay (not my usually cup of tea) with some actually being
                  unwearable.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎