X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

S/S 2007 Arrivals and Reviews

Hi guys, I just got the e-mail from Jo Jo at Atelier saying that the new Ann Demeulemeester has come in. Also the new Rick Owens is on the racks at A as of last saturday.

This would be a nice way for people to let others know which brands have started to trickle into which stores and maybe people could list the items they saw?

Not sure what Ann was ordered, but I think a number of waistcoats are definitely in the mix.

For Rick, it's the stiff leather jackets and a lot of the vintage fabric tees.

When I go back the saturday after this one I can report back with greater detail!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • minomni
    • Oct 2006

Re: S/S 2007 Arrivals

speaking of ann s/s 07: if someone sees this jacket [almond or black] at a. [or anywhere else for that matter] please let me know =)

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

the archive is supposed to be getting it [in black] sometime next week.

wish they'd be able to tell me how much it will cost. whatever, i should just stop eating now.

Comment

• minomni
        • Oct 2006

it's listed at 850 at aloharag.

Comment

• cbdas
          • Oct 2006

really ?

although aloharag arent getting it in until mid febuary apparantly.

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

$850? ahhh.

look what i found in my closet. a cardigan version!

Comment

• deuxmille
              • Nov 2006

^
              Don't whine, it's 1200$ here!!!

Saw some new Margiela (nice cardigans chris!!!), Kris Van Assche and Diet Butcher Slim Skin.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Excellent thread, Albert. I've been meaning to start it for a week already. If you don't mind, I changed the title, because I also want people to post reviews. And, if you happen to be interested in womenswear (I always am, it's just often more creative) - please post reviews also. Brands, stores, prices - stuff like that. Thanks!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

I went to Atelier today while waiting for class. Only did a quick look, but they've got some nice Ann D. vests, a black jacket made out of a spongey material, a light weight doublebreasted short military coat thing (like theFW one on aloharag that had the fur collar), and some assortedcropped pants,that's all that stood out.

There's a jacketI really want to check out from the runway show, one of the cutaway style jackets, short in the front longer in the back with cream piping,I hope they get it. Is Atelier the best place to look for Ann D. or is there another store that stocksmore of the collection?

I really like the double vest, black on the outside and white stripped on the inside, each with a row of buttons, Barney's had it too. It's much nicer than the vest on luisaviaroma. I just wish these things weren't $800, I have trouble spending that much on a vest when a little more could get a jacket or blazer (that's why i own no vests). But this Ann D. one would be perfect for SS, it would really jazz up a t-shirt and jeans without adding too much heat.

music

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]

I went to Atelier today while waiting for class. Only did a quick look, but they've got some nice Ann D. vests, a black jacket made out of a spongey material, a light weight doublebreasted short military coat thing (like theFW one on aloharag that had the fur collar), and some assortedcropped pants,that's all that stood out.

There's a jacketI really want to check out from the runway show, one of the cutaway style jackets, short in the front longer in the back with cream piping,I hope they get it. Is Atelier the best place to look for Ann D. or is there another store that stocksmore of the collection?

I really like the double vest, black on the outside and white stripped on the inside, each with a row of buttons, Barney's had it too. It's much nicer than the vest on luisaviaroma. I just wish these things weren't $800, I have trouble spending that much on a vest when a little more could get a jacket or blazer (that's why i own no vests). But this Ann D. one would be perfect for SS, it would really jazz up a t-shirt and jeans without adding too much heat.

[/quote]

IF boutique is a good bet. They just got Ann back, and they buy more flamboyantly (read non-black) than Atelier. 94 Grand St. I think you will like that store a lot, if you haven't been already. Barneys can always surprise you with a piece or two as well.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• LanceP
                      • Oct 2006

Re: S/S 2007 Arrivals and Reviews

Just came back from Alan Bilzerian, and they just received some new Ann Demeulemeester and Rick Owens.

Comment

• deuxmille
                        • Nov 2006

Had to drop by Jil Sander...

I like the new belts! The papery polyesther raincoats are awesome, although a bit noisy. The pants are great, as usual. The t-shirts are super nice and well priced for the quality, much cheaper than MM or even acne. Didn't have time to try anything on, but I'll go as soon as I have enough time to be the employees' pet for a few hours haha.

Comment

• cbdas
                          • Oct 2006

New Number (N)ine is being stocked tomorrow I heard .

Comment

• deuxmille
                            • Nov 2006

Saw some of the new n(n) at a photoshoot, so I guess it is/will be in store soon.

Comment

• kavaj
                              • Sep 2006

does anyone know when the ss07 cloak boots come out?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎