Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McQueen, Westwood(2), Cloak(2), Maharishi. Jean, pant, sweater, shirts, zipup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nairb49
    • Dec 2006

McQueen, Westwood(2), Cloak(2), Maharishi. Jean, pant, sweater, shirts, zipup.

Some nice pieces up for grabs. All with absurd retail prices, here for much much less. PM me for any additional info, pics, and measurements, all items are brand new with tags, never worn. First come first serve. Feel free to make me some offers, shipping is not included in the price listed below.

If you are interested in an item, PM me with your location so that I can quote you a final price shipped. Cheers!

Alexander McQueen Black Skinny Denim. Waist 32, inseam 34. Retail was 480, now US250.
    16.5 in laid flat across the back waist.
    34in inseam.
    10in thigh flat across at crotch
    7.5in hem.

Vivienne Westwood Ultra low crotch pants. Really unique item, beautiful material. With interior suspender buttons! Size 48. Retail was 500, now US 200.
    Flat across back waist-17in
    Inseam-28in (keep in mind the low crotch)
    Length from waist band to bottom of leg-46in (you do the math for the "rise")
    Hem 8in, has not been altered.

SOLD!

Vivienne Westwood bondage sweater. Size large, fits as an extra small. Can be worn with/without the accessory as shown. Really very thick cotton, extraordinary details on the waist hem and wrists in a loose gauge knit. Retail was 800, now US325.
    18in pit to pit
    24in Top of back neck to bottom
    23in shoulder seam to hand
    17.5in shoulder seam to shoulder seam

Cloak Spread collar shirt. Size medium. Fits as a small. Not particularly keen on selling this, hence the slightly high asking price. Retail 320, now US190.

Cloak "Pray for Prey" V-neck tee. Size Medium, fits as a small. Retail 160, now US100

Maharishi M-65 Sweat zipup. Size large, fits a slightly bigger medium or can be worn oversized on a small. Print on the back is embroidered in raised felt. 100% organic cotton, beautiful material. Retail 475, now US225

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: McQueen, Westwood(2), Cloak(2), Maharishi. Jean, pant, sweater, shirts, zipup.

wanna put those westwood pants on?

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

Re: McQueen, Westwood(2), Cloak(2), Maharishi. Jean, pant, sweater, shirts, zipup.

Are you asking cause you're interested... ;)

I'll try and get some pics on tongiht.

Comment

• nairb49
        • Dec 2006

Here they are, these are really growing on me....

SOLD

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

you should keep 'em! if the back pocket wasn't dropped (although it might grow on me) and the rise was just a smidge higher i'd consider.

Comment

• nairb49
            • Dec 2006

Exactly what I thought at first, it definitely grew on me though.

If you're referring to the rise from my own pics, keep in mind that they're sitting lower than they should, as the waist is a bit big for me.

Comment

• nairb49
              • Dec 2006

Westwood pants have been sold.

I MAY be able to get another pair. If you want, PM me ASAP.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                • Sep 2006

who bought em? jealous...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎