X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nairb49
    • Dec 2006

Junya Watanabe S/S 07

http://www.vogue.co.uk/shows/photos/Default.aspx?showID=3687&type=show&pageNo=1

Can't put my finger on it, just overall feeling wasn't "wow". The materials don't really get me. Kind of makes me think of "akward polyester" or something.

Thoughts? Side note, I loved Ann d, van assche, margiela.

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Junya Watanabe S/S 07

Yea, I really did not like it when I saw this at first months ago, and I don't like it now. Some of it could work on someone if you take the looks apart. It will be very well made, that's for sure.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interman
      • Dec 2006

I don't know how much of that I'd wear, but I do think it's an amusing idea.

Still, I'm a bigger fan of the Travis Bickle collection, and I'm really looking forward to the f/w 07 one.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

not feeling the track suit look.. a few nice looks at the end of page 3 though, the less sportwear looking ones.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎