• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

JAS M.B. stocklists in London?

Hey all,

So, I think I might buy a Jas M.B. traveler bag while I'm in London in March. Can someone tell me if there are stocklists other than Selfridges and Doors that carry their stuff? To be honest the selection in both was underwhelming when I was there in September. Do these bags go on sale in London (I know they don't in the US)? Thanks in advance. Oh, any web links would be appreciated as well.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • cro426
    • Dec 2006

Re: JAS M.B. stocklists in London?

Doors is owned by Jas, you may already new this. You can always ask them if they have stuff downstairs in the office, they've brought stuff up for me to see in the past.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
      • Oct 2006

Faust, if you want i can get you a nice traveler bag here in Montreal with a nice discount. I know your looking for a brown one and the store that carries JAS has a brown Boston weekend bag in stock. Let me know by PM if your interested, i can always pick it up for you.

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

Faust they have quite a big selection in Liberty. Not sure if theygo on sale, but they almost certainly won't be a sale still on in March anyway.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Thanks for the tips, everyone. Cro, excellent idea. Johnny, I haven't seen them at Liberty, are they in a different section from mens/womens clothes?

Jshockmtl, thanks for the offer. I think I'd want it to be an experience of buying this in London, and with 15% VAT refund and a lower price in London, I think I should be fine.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

Yes they are - I think they're in the bags section on the ground floor. I can check this with Helena and confirm - I've certainly seen her having a look through them, but most of the bags look broadly unisex to me

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]Yes they are - I think they're in the bags section on the ground floor. I can check this with Helena and confirm - I've certainly seen her having a look through them, but most of the bags look broadly unisex to me[/quote]

Ok, thanks!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎