• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Marni Menswear FW 07/08 - Paris

Nice Menichetti collection... Marni, I mean. Speaking of which, I wonder if Menichetti did a menswear show (and I also remembered that I haven't seen Chalayan yet).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Marni Menswear FW 07/08 - Paris

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

[|-)]

I'm sure the quality is nice, but it's way too basic to justify Marni prices. I do like the pop of red with those cold greys.

See, I can't even think of something interesting to say.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

A lot of these runway shows have pants that end above the ankle... a Thom Browne influence? That'd be very interesting considering his style is subversive.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deuxmille
            • Nov 2006

I really like the collection, I can see myself wearing most of it especially the super tight almost legging-like trousers and the jackets. Seriously, waiting for this collection (and Lavin and Raf) are the only reasons I feel like staying in Japan for longer haha. Sad.

Comment

• dontbecruel
              • Sep 2006

Yeah I loved this collection too. Better than Lanvin I thought, but similar. Both had ridiculous hats on top of gorgeous cosy looking clothes. I'm hoping the leggings will sell badly and end up on Yoox (like a lot of Marni mens). They would be lovely to wear around the house.

Who designs Marni menswear? It has a very distinct identity from the womens. The current winter season is nice too. I wish it was a bit cheaper.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎