• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

New York Fashion Week, FW 07-08...

... is absolutely irrelevant. Discuss.

Honestly, I just looked at style.com and I had absolutely no desire to click on any of the names. bleh.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: New York Fashion Week, FW 07-08...

Me too. The only ones I clicked on where Patrik Ervell and R&B.

By the way, where is Rick Owens F/W 07? And CCP? Did I completely miss these from Paris/Milan?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

ccp doesn't do paris/milan runway as far as i know, probably due to the small production runs and maybe the whole anti-fashion dealy. although the river show was fucking awesome that's on his site.

not sure about rick owens.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Me too. The only ones I clicked on where Patrik Ervell and R&B.

By the way, where is Rick Owens F/W 07? And CCP? Did I completely miss these from Paris/Milan?

[/quote]

Rick shows womenswear in Paris - sometimes he doesn't do a mens show. CCP doesn't do runway shows (except that one infamous canal one)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

... is absolutely irrelevant. Discuss.

Honestly, I just looked at style.com and I had absolutely no desire to click on any of the names. bleh.

[/quote]

Agreed. I always like seeing Herchovitch, for some reason, but he already showed in Sao Paolo. I was excited about Bruce being back, but found the collection disappointing, compared to their older stuff. Cathy Horyn liked it though.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Still can't find anything, I want to cry of boredom. Clicked on Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - total Chanel crap ripoff. Marc Jacobs fucking sucked. And Cathy Horyn again with an ass-kissing review - get the fuck outta here, his show was horrible. It wasn't "BEAUTIFUL AND BORED" it was "UGLY AND BORING"

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎