• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broderick
    • Dec 2006

Niibo?

Does anyone know much about this label?

I like what I've seen of the small selection NY seems to offer, but from what I'm hearing the guy behind is based in the city?

Decent cuts, Nice colors, good price. = ok in my book.

Anyone know anything else they could clue me in on on? Where I might be able to pick some up?

Thanks. Interested to hear your thoughts!

- Broderick
  • loveless
    • Feb 2007

Re: Niibo?

yes, thats my friend satoshi's label. he is from tokyo, designs in new york. his stuff is made in japan so the quality is really good for what it is. he's only done a couple seasons but every season gets stronger and the up coming spring stuff is much better than fall. either way all the cuts are fitted and materials and construction excellent. he is works at odin in the east village. you can by his stuff at odin. i've got his line sheet somewhere i'll try post it if i find it.

Comment

• deuxmille
      • Nov 2006

haha and do you work at loveless? :p

Comment

• loveless
        • Feb 2007

haha...no but i love the store. basically i just broke up with my girlfriend and i've been listening to my bloody valentine for like 12 years straight.....

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]haha and do you work at loveless? :p[/quote]

Take some pics and start a thread about their "house brand", they've got some nice designs...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• darkanimal
            • Sep 2006

I owned a couple back in '05, prices are very decent and I like the quality. My favorite he made was a t-shirt with suspenders permanently stiched to the tee. It was that time before that suspenders trend blew up. Here's what I kept in my wardrobe, just a plain shirt with a twist:

I let it unzip more than halfway and style it sort of how a wallet chain would hang.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎