Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Ivarsson (MA Graduate + Collection)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Daniel Ivarsson (MA Graduate + Collection)

Rock 'n' Roll, bikers, tattoos. These are probably the first thoughts that come to mind when looking at Daniel's collection, but there is more to it than that. Daniel was also inspired by the back of the bull for the shapes of the hoods, which adds aggressiveness to the overall look, and by the extreme body art of branding, which he recalls by using embossments in the leather. There is always a romantic as well as sensual taste in the outfits, which results in a juxtaposition of beauty and beast.

Two rather unfairly-decent looking photos which somewhat bely the quality of the rest, in my opinion:

I thought some people might be intersted in his strange leather almost-sculptures, but really nothing impressive in the way of the runway show. Nothing you haven't seen 100 times before, at least.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Daniel Ivarsson (MA Graduate + Collection)

yeah i saw this in some magazine - i wasn't too impressed. i wonder what the jacket looks like down (if its even possible to wear it that way)

Comment

• nambla
      • Sep 2006

Re: Daniel Ivarsson (MA Graduate + Collection)

Indeed leather is hard working with however Im not too impressed by this biker-line

The models had awesome tattoos though

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎