• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Anne Klein by Isabel Toledo FW07/08 - New York

So, I took a look at the collection to see what Cathy Horyn and Guy Trebay were so crazy about. I definitely like it for what it is (and I can see why both of those journalists were so happy, looking for the slightest breath of fresh air in NY fashion week), and I like Isabel's own work, some of which is definitely present here. I only hope that this does get to stores untampered and that women will buy it. Somehow I don't see that happening knowing the stereotypical AK clientelle, but I hope I'm wrong. Thumbs up - this is a much better example of democratization of design than all that Target trash.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Anne Klein by Isabel Toledo FW07/08 - New York

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎