X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordEvan
    • Feb 2007

Dior Homme and Cloak Items For Sale.

Cloak white dress shirt from ss06. As many of you know, Alexander Plokhov was a CFDA winner and one of the most influential menswear designers in recent years. Unfortunately his label is going to close after this season, so here is you chance to own one of his creations. The shirt has the classic Cloak aviator pocket and small collar. I?m only selling cuz it?s a little small for me. Size is XS and the shirt has slimmer sleeves than Dior Homme. Condition is near mint, dry cleaned once. It will come with original tag and spare buttons. Retail was $350 Measurements are as follows:

Shoulder to shoulder: 16.75"

Armpit to armpit: 19"

3 inches below armpit: 18.25"

Sleeves: 25"

Top of Collar to bottom: 30"

Bottom of Collar to bottom : 28.75"

Material is Cotton

Grey Dior Homme protoype dress shirt. Signature small collar plus shoulder dark on back. The tagged size is 39, but this is a prototype pieces so it fits smaller, especially around the waist. I would say it fits between a 38 and a 37. It?s regular length, 38 around shoulder, and closer to 37 at waist. The shirt is in excellent condition. Measurements are below.

Shoulder to shoulder: 16.25?

Armpit to armpit: 19?

Chest, 3 inches below armpit: 17.5?

Sleeves 27?

Material is cotton.

Item number:5HH105625ZA(5112) N201

Brand-new, authenticgrey Dior Homme button down shirt with an inverted collar in a size 38, one of Hedi Slimane's classic designs that is carried over each season. Standard small cuff and shoulder darts on back. Condition is NWT comes with spare buttons. This piece was from VOTC. Measurements are as follows:

Shoulder to shoulder: 17?

Armpit to armpit: 19.5?

Chest, 3 inches below armpit: 18.5?

Sleeves26?

Material is cotton.

Jacquard Weave Blazer from one of the early Dior Homme (AW02 Reflection) collections by Hedi Slimane. As you probably know, the earlypieces are much higher quality.This two button notched collar blazer is made of a very elegant jacquard weave fabric, very thick and warm. The item sz 46 and in excellent condition. Will come with spare buttons. Guaranteed authentic. Measurements are as follows:

Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5"

Armpit to armpit: 19in across.

3 inches below armpit: 18 inches across.

Sleeves 26.5"

Top of Collar to bottom: 30.5"

Bottom of Collar to bottom : 29?

Material is 100% wool, lining is Cupro.

Item number:2HH1022848

Please feel free if u have any other questions. Contact me evanouyang1@gmail.com if u are interested. Price of each shirt is $190+shipping. Blazer is $650+shipping. Prices are OBO.

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎