• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Giorgio Brato

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Buckwheat
    • Sep 2006

Re: Giorgio Brato

For women actually....and for F/W 07

from kiriaki.com

Comment

• aruva
      • Dec 2007

Giorgio Brato

He is sold at niche boutiques. Does anyone has any experience with his leather jackets?..There were some nice jackets at Yoox and a few Japanese sites.I have not seen any of his stuff in person.How does he compare with RO and others in that level?

Here is somethingabout him.."giorgio brato has turned his passion into his job. for many years, the native italian with the civil name of braschi used to work as a trend scout for low-cost fashion suppliers. a job that actually meant copying trendy designs of renowned brands.with every season that passed, brato became more and more aware of how interchangeable fashion was and realized that he wanted to launch his own fashion line. not because he thought he was better than others. but because he could no longer find fashion that appealed to his personal style. one thing was certain: his label had to be unique - and it had to have to do with leather, his big passion".(http://www.pool-mag.net/internationa...?id=363&iid=16)

Story looks similar to Rick Owens ,who too started as trend scout and pattern maker by copying trends.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ please do a search before posting about new designers. chance are it's been covered already.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• aruva
          • Dec 2007

My Fault!..I would .

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢