X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Best purchase of the season

So now that all the f/w sales are pretty much over.. and a lot of people bought a lot of nice things - I was wondering what purchase were you most content with and why?

Mine is surprising (to me at least) - I bought a few Raf Simon's F/W '05 knits and they've gotten a LOT of wear. Although they weren't the best deal price wise, I think of all the things I've bought it's probably one of the things I'm happiest with - it even inspired me to seek out more knits for the future since I never really wore them before. It also got me back into some of the "geekier" clothing I used to like a lot (since they are basically spruced up ski sweaters.

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Best purchase of the season

My Rick Owens winter jacket - wore the hell out of it, and very content. [Y]
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Mine would most likely be my Dior homme 19cm denim. It just fits me perfectly and I wear them all the time.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kamsky
        • Jan 2007

ann dem's 3/4 length navy doble-breasted asymmetrical coat, from the aloharag sale. i was initially a little uncertain about it, as i had expected it to be thicker, but it quickly became one of my favorite pieces, and i really enjoy wearing it.

having said that, and as much as i've grown to love wearing autumn/winter clothes, today's weather served to remind me that i am still most comfortable in a t-shirt.

Comment

• pbt
          • Jan 2007

Fiorentini and Baker laceup military style boots. For me the style is perfect andI've never owned a pair of shoes that's fit as well.Even though I plan to make these lastby replacing therubber outersole I had attached, I bought a second pair to have in reserve.

Comment

• explicit
            • Jan 2007

my buttero work boots. i wear them every day. they're (relatively) cheap, are made incredibly well, and (i think) look pretty darn nice.

Comment

• minomni
              • Oct 2006

ann d. short military jacket in olive. cloak double belted blouson. both of which got as much wear as possible in the relatively mild weather down here.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Mine has to be the Cloak oxblood butterfly hood jacket. I swore I wouldn't buy anymore coats, but got it anyway at 60% off. It's been my go to jacket ever since, it just feels like it's totally "me".
                music

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎