• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ann romance
    • Mar 2007

longest brand name in fashion

http://www.hintmag.com/supernova/supernova.php

wat u guys think of this brand . kinda think it looks funny and the concept rather off. comments ?

but it is rather highly rated though.

• nairb49
    • Dec 2006

Re: longest brand name in fashion

Some interesting concepts, funny that they mention all the people they studied with. name dropping? Either that or these were the guys who flunked out.... ;)

The name turned me off right away though, almost like they're trying too hard to be something new?

Comment

• Ann romance
      • Mar 2007

haha ya . obvious that they are trying hard to be something different .

firstly : if u wanna have a good brand name . at least have something pple can talk to their friends abt. i only remember the first two words.

secondly : their clothing looks very cosplay. reminds me of some cartoon.

lastly : their clothing is not much suitablefor everyday wear.

just some of my thoughts ? comments ?[:|]

Comment

• rach2jlc
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]

The name turned me off right away though, almost like they're trying too hard to be something new?

[/quote]

Same here; concepts are great and all, but rarely do over-reaching concepts translate to anything stellar in fashion. For example, I remember Hussein Chalayan's 2003 or 2004 season when the tags on the garments had this half-page long philosophical rambling about how "intellectual" the garment was and, when I tried the stuff on, it looked like the GAP with infinitely better construction. I ended up buying a few pieces given how well they were put together, but ended up selling them as the fit of the sweaters and such just looked as boring and dumpy as anything you could elsewhere for 90% less.

This, too, seems equally overreaching... maybe even more, with a completely nonsensical name like that.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎