Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: NEW PICS!!! Reduced!! Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants 2007 BNWT reduced 60.00 shipped!!!!!$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

FS: NEW PICS!!! Reduced!! Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants 2007 BNWT reduced 60.00 shipped!!!!!$

Again, I my digital cam is M.I.A. so I am having to scan on my scanner.! I don't have a full view of the pant but the pic on the runway is very similar, although these are tan. Unworn, With tags, purchased from Maxfield in L.A. in January...Was protected in garment bag since then, only selling because I need cash quick....The fabric is a thicker fabric, not a "loose" dress pant...composition might be on the tag below but Im not sure what it is....Waist is 18 inches flat and rise is 10inches...37 inch inseam, has not been hemmed yet. Fits 34-37ish I would say. The fabric feels like there is a sheen to it, it seems a little shiny, I cant explain it but it is VERy nice...first one to email me here or reply here gets it. But must pay paypal immediate. Thanks. Lining is self fabric. 60.00 shipped. any questions let me know.
  • PrinceOfCats
    • Jan 2007

Re: FS: Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants 2007 Brand New With Tags 85.00 shipped

Size on the label?
    the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• KeijiHaino
      • Dec 2006

Comment

• KeijiHaino
        • Dec 2006

now 60.00 shipped. this is a steal.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]now 60.00 shipped. this is a steal.
          [/quote]

KH Are the pants Sold?

If not let me know as i might be interested.

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nycabq
            • Feb 2007

Re: FS: Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants 2007 BNWT reduced 60.00 shipped!!!!!$

I just received an Undercover t-shirt and book that I had picked up from KH.
            Great service. Everything was in pristine condition as described.

Comment

• Babar
              • Jan 2007

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]52[/quote]

52 seems to be the "saison" number, which suggests it is from F/W 2005 (which makes sense if that's a yoox tag on it? In any case, FW05 was the last collection with Jil at the helm of her label). The size on the tag that is photographed is R54.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                • Dec 2006

that's not a yoox tag, it is a maxfield tag. if youve ever bought from maxfield it is those tags with handwritten on the side. the other tag is the actual jil sander tag. i bought it at maxfield bleu like i said.

i still have the maxfield receipt with jil sander pant listed on it which i will ship with the item.

thanks though.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                  • Dec 2006

FS: New pics!! price reduced! Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants bnwt

60.00 shipped. new pics.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                    • Dec 2006

FS: New pics!! price reduced! Jil Sander/Raf Simons mens pants bnwt

60.00 shipped. new pics.

Comment

• Babar
                      • Jan 2007

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]

that's not a yoox tag, it is a maxfield tag. if youve ever bought from maxfield it is those tags with handwritten on the side. the other tag is the actual jil sander tag. i bought it at maxfield bleu like i said.

i still have the maxfield receipt with jil sander pant listed on it which i will ship with the item.

thanks though.

[/quote]

My mistake! They seem like really nice pants, and at that price I'd get them myself if they were my size.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎